Author: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 08:33:35 +0200
Merge branch 'i2c/for-current' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wsa/linux
"i2c fix for 4.19:
I2C has one documentation bugfix for something we changed during the
* 'i2c/for-current' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wsa/linux:
i2c: Fix kerneldoc for renamed i2c dma put function
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/drivers/i2c/i2c-core-base.c b/drivers/i2c/i2c-core-base.c
@@ -2270,7 +2270,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(i2c_put_adapter);
* Return: NULL if a DMA safe buffer was not obtained. Use msg->buf with PIO.
* Or a valid pointer to be used with DMA. After use, release it by
- * calling i2c_release_dma_safe_msg_buf().
+ * calling i2c_put_dma_safe_msg_buf().
* This function must only be called from process context!